Recent content by ctiq21

1. C

Biocube 8 filter maintenance

I would like to know the same thing. I am pretty sure the Chemi-pure is suppose to last 3-4 months, but not sure about the others.
  2. C

Ryan's 55 Saltwater aquarium

Love the Goldenhead Goby. I miss mine.
  3. C

OT: Reefers vs. Trekkies

You are right, I admit it. Picard has a Lion fish in his wall.
  4. C

Resistance is Futile.
  5. C

Some one mentioned a Trek Forum? http://www.trekbbs.com/threads/ubbthreads.php?j=
  6. C

Skimmer Fluctuation

Hi, I have a protein skimmer that is kind of old that I purchased from my local lfs. I am not sure what brand it is ( I think it is made locally out of Denver), but it is a hang on with bioballs in it. I currently have the skimmer in my sump(not actually hanging on). I have upgraded the...
  7. C

What is in your refugium??

My sump is a 20 long glass with calupera, heater, and skimmer.
  8. C

Midnight FIASCO

EXCELLENT!!!
  9. C

Midnight FIASCO

I just spoke with my apartment manager. I guess there really wasn't too much damage. So I am in the clear. I will be moving out soon, so I may temporarily remove my skimmer. Do I get some kind of certificate for being in the flood club!?!
  10. C

Midnight FIASCO

I need to vent! Last night around 1 in the morning I hear my doorbell ring. (I live in an apartment complex). I slowly make my way to the door and look out the peep hole and see a gentlemen that I really wouldn't want to open my door to. I then became coherent enough to hear a strange...
  11. C

Overflow HELP needed

I also have a 55 gallon and recently setup a sump. I purchased a Amircale overflow from petsolutions.com. It is setup so you never loose the siphon with a power outage. I have tested a power outage numerous times and it always starts back up when power is restored. I also have a Mag7 and...
  12. C

My BTA Split

Cool. I have had a couple of BTA's. They weren't that large, but both of them split. The bad thing was that after they split none of the them survived. I would make sure you feed them often and they should do fine. Got a pic?
  13. C

Did some new aquascaping!

what are you thinking!?! j/k looks sweet!
  14. C

2 x 250MH Too much?

Thanks for all of the great replies and links!
  15. C

2 x 250MH Too much?

Thanks for all the info. What exactly is RC?