Recent content by clairebear

1. clairebear

Claire's Secondhand RSM 250

So if course the bta has decided to live against the back wall behind the rockwork! [emoji38]
  2. clairebear

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Very exciting about the mandarin too! Would you mind telling us how long you had him in quarantine and what he's eating? Thanks!
  3. clairebear

Thanks! It's a Canon 750D. Unfortunately the yellow tang's fin just isn't growing back. I'm not even sure what happened to it to start with...
  4. clairebear

Steve's LEDs

I think so? but you can drop down to 30 % if you think your corals are reacting negatively.
  5. clairebear

I moved a couple of things around this weekend and got out the proper camera.
  6. clairebear

DianaKay's RSM 250

I love your tank so much Diana, I just wish one day mine will be so successful! What levels are you running your LEDs at these days? I know I asked a while ago, but I wanted to see if you have changed anything.
  7. clairebear

Thanks for the links! I like the part where it says "please do not recoil in horror" Yep that was me when that little claw came out :roflmao: I have been exploring the new site all night (while at work). Some new things to learn on here! I am probably overdue for a big tank clean. I pull out...
  8. clairebear

Patrick's RSM C-250

Congratulations! Your tank looks awesome! :dance:
  9. clairebear

Wolffman64's RSM500

Good to hear that your corals are on the mend! And thanks for mentioning Oceanarium, I had a look at their website and looks pretty cool! :clink:
  10. clairebear

I just wanted to make definitely sure that they were the right kind of crabs Lol.
  11. clairebear

Well its been awhile! My nitrates are now about 5, but I can't seem to get them any lower. Which is ok. I just added a couple of corals, one is a birdsnest. It has 2 crabs living in it though! I have been trying to ID them but it's pretty difficult. Anyway here is how the tank looks at the moment
  12. clairebear

Where did you get that little acclimation box? My tank is good, just added a birdsnest hopefully it doesn't die! I almost took a photo last night but by the time I got around to it the blue lights were on lol
  13. clairebear

I just caught up with your thread. The tank is looking amazing!! But I especially like the new flame hawk, now I want a pair as well haha!
  14. clairebear

Just caught up with all of your news. Very exciting that you can load up the tank again soon.
  15. clairebear

I tested the Salifert on some sea water from the LFS and I got abooouuut 0.2. Mine now look to be about 15 after another 40% water change. I have trouble matching the colours, they all look the same to me. It's confusing because I read things that say water changes won't lower nitrates, then...