Recent content by ChrisY

1. ChrisY

Just bought a rsm130d

I have heard great reviews on the Tunze (and I use their ATO which is great), I just didn't want to have to order more stuff to make it fit in tank so I am still running stock.
  2. ChrisY

Just bought a rsm130d

All in all the RSM is a great AIO kit. Nothing I can think of thats really mandatory. I would replace the stock heater though. They are a bit notiorious for failing and add an ATO unit if you travel like me for weeks at a time. I have the Tunze ATO and it works very well. Also get a good water...
  3. ChrisY

Hello fellow reefers!

Welcome to RS! You won't find a better group of reefers than here.
  4. ChrisY

OT: tonights Recipe

Josh, Mmmm, I love game. unfortunately I don't think I will get any time to hunt this year. The next month or two I will be traveling, but I did find a local place that sells game (and I can always get some from my brothers and inlaws if I need to) but the local place supplies local restaurants...
  5. ChrisY

I am glad you liked it!
  6. ChrisY

In the interim, I will say here is what I made the other night while Hurricane Sandy was going on. Potato leek soup a couple of decent sized yukon gold potatoes cut into a 1/2" dice 3-4 ribs of celery cut into /14-1/2" pieces 2 cloves of garlic minced 1 large leek, cut washed and diced into...
  7. ChrisY

Work. a project came up and I need to leave this weekend. Designing a contact center for one of the departments of the State in HI. Something fishy? something sushi, something BBQ, something stew? :) Point me in a directions and i will provide something. :)
  8. ChrisY

Glenn, What ya looking for, I can share? :) I have loads of recipes. I am heading out on the road on sunday again but I hope to pick up some more from there. Hawaii for work for 5 weeks. Chris
  9. ChrisY

Ok, this is old but caught my attention...

Pancit bihon Google Image Result for http://rasamalaysia.com/images/thumbs/mie_goreng.jpg and some baked pork chops in a mushroom gravy. Yeah, sorry about that. I kinda went off the grid there for a while.
  10. ChrisY

Doin ok Matt. Hangin in there. This economy is a mess though. How about you and crew? I hope to be on RS more often than I have been. Just finished up dinner. My oldest had her birthday today and said all she wanted was to make her dinner, so that we did. :)
  11. ChrisY

OT: Word Relation Game

Brown
  12. ChrisY

Jelly
  13. ChrisY

Ran across this today. i must have missed it when it came out. I know my Mandarin loves his pods, but this one would make him sprout legs and run. :) http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/02/02/article-0-118FBEE4000005DC-591_634x357.jpg Chris
  14. ChrisY

Jet
  15. ChrisY

*lol, good one* bones