ChrisY

Majored in chemistry in college, but it has nothing to do with what I do for a living now. :) I design telecommunications systems for companies for voice, video, telepresence and messaging. Go figure. :)

hiking, hunting, reefs, martial arts.
Birthday
Dec 17, 1970 (Age: 53)
Occupation
Consultant

Signature

Chris
RSM 130D, stock except for replaced carbon with chemi-pure elite and purigen. Tunze 3155 ATO unit, 2x hydor 750GPH pumps in tank with a Hydor wave controller. Livestock: 1 Green Mandarin, 1 yellow line goby, 2 ocelarious clowns, 7 heads of frogspawn, 1 emerald crab, 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 Skunk Scarlet cleaner shrimp, PomPom Xenia, Silvertip Xenia, Duncan coral, Purple Nurple, Magician Zoas,misc other Palys/Zoas. 40lbs of LR, ~20 lbs of aragonite. Some hitchhikers: Mushrooms. purple with blue highlight bumps, added a neon green shroom the other day and what appears to be a small clam or something.
Nanocube 28G HQI with 150W MH, Current 1/10HP chiller, etc.
This tank right now just has a couple snails, a neon cleaner goby, yellow watchman goby, fire goby, emerald crab, a few blue leg hermits and a galaxy coral.

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  3. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.