Recent content by choard

1. C

broken 150 gal tank

I bought the tank from a friend a year ago and they had it on a crappy stand I built one my self and it's level I going to check it out again to make sure because I want to use this stand again.
  2. C

broken 150 gal tank

Well I just had my tank break (ARRRGGG!) I just got everyting running good and the back of the tank has a crack from the top to the bottom of the tank. tank had been up and running for 2 months. the good news is that it look like I have not lost any life I was there just after it broke and...
  3. C

Grinch of a fish....

I had a Dascyllus albisella (Domino Damsel) he was a little pest in the 55 gal tank I had but when I moved to the 150 gal tank he took over attacked my clown fish and all others. I was so p'ed off that I worked for two day to get him out in the end I was useing fishing stuff to get him but I...
  4. C

clown fish is going nuts?

My clown fish is around 5 years old and has not been eating now for 4 days. two days ago he was acting like he was dieing laying on the bottom of the tank then the next day he seamed to be ok. today hes swimming up side down he keeps keeps tring to right him self but cant. help? the...
  5. Its Alive !!!! Alive !!!!

Its Alive !!!! Alive !!!!

my new 150 gal tank
  6. C

New Camera , New images!

Did you use the macro feature? I Also have that camera bought it about 2 months ago and still playing with it haven't tried it yet on the tank but the goal was to use it on the reef tank. let me know if you find any little bit of info on taking those shot chris
  7. in place

in place

Tank is almost in place 150 gal is the new tank 55 is on the side
  8. C

Tank Glass Cleaning

I purchase a 150gal tank about 8 months ago, I haven’t use it yet since I didn’t have a stand. I’m almost finished building the stand now and the people that own the tank before didn’t fill it all the way so it has a water mark about 4 inches down. I need some help On how to clean the tank, the...
  9. Doors

Doors

I have doors on my stand