Recent content by Caesar305

1. C

Clownfish eggs being eaten?

Well, I tried the Pot, plexiglass, tile, etc. nothing worked, they just wouldn't lay the eggs on anything I put in the tank. When I tried moving the live rock, the eggs never hatched. I bet it's because the worms poked holes in the eggs. I tried removing as many as I could but sometimes I would...
  2. C

Didn't want to attach from my mobile, here is the picture.
  3. C

This time managed to take the live rock out and place it in a separate tank. I waited until say 7 before moving, the eggs did not touch air and I could see their eyes. I figured they should hatch within the next day or two. Well, the live rock I transferred had about 50 worms! I've been taking...
  4. C

Yeah, I've been reading a lot. I thought they would hatch two days ago because I saw the silver (eyes). That is when I noticed the worms eating the eggs as I was waiting for them to hatch. There were about 20 eggs left last night but they still didn't hatch and they looked very very silver. I...
  5. C

Yes I am planning to breed them. I do have a separate tank but I thought I couldn't move the eggs until the day of hatching. The problem is I am not even getting to that point before the bristleworms eat them!
  6. C

Hi everyone! My perculas starting laying eggs. Each time, about 6 days in and you can start to see the silver eyes inside the eggs they seem to start disappearing. The first batch I thought it was because they all hatched however last night I waited after dark for the last batch to see if they...
  7. C

New C-250

And yes. I would say it is much better than the stock skimmer. I replaced the stock one because I could never calibrate it correctly. It either skimmed too wet or too dry. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  8. C

New C-250

Maybe it's because I don't have many fish (6) I haven't detected any ammonia or nitrates. I have even taken the water to my LFS and it is showing 0. I have two anemones and a few corals as well. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  9. C

New C-250

Very, just need to twist the bottom part so that the pump fits inside the sump. After that, it works pretty good.
  10. C

New C-250

Hey, yes it has been working good! Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  11. C

Dying Carpet Anemone

Hi, thanks for the information. Can you elaborate on perfect water conditions? I posted my test results and they seem normal. The tank has been running for 6 months and my lighting are 5 T5 bulbs. What am I missing? I know you don't need an anemone for clownfish, I just love watching them...
  12. C

Dying Carpet Anemone

Hello, finally purchased a green carpet anemone for my perculas, however it doesn't seem to be doing good. :( Not sure what is going on, I test my tank about twice a month and never had any issues. Latest readings are: Ammonia: 0 Nitrite: 0 Nitrate: 0 Phosphate: 0.25 Salinity: 1.025...
  13. C

Not sure what these are

OMG! Sounds so barbaric! lol. They have completely taken over my tank, they are everywhere!
  14. C

Not sure what these are

Hi everyone! I've had my tank for about 6 months now and noticed these strange looking things in my sump. They look like slugs but I don't see them moving. Also, I see these sticks (for lack of a better word) growing everywhere, on emails, on rocks even on some of my zoas which seem to be...
  15. C

HELP! Cyanobacteria Killing Corals?

They are doing better! Thanks for asking. Kept siphoning the sand bed every week and eventually it cleared up.