Recent content by bunjinbantam

1. B

New sea squirt

Hi. I just got this sea squirt and am curious what everyone thinks of it (pic didn't post right side up)? I've never had one and it caught my eye in the live rock tank at my local store. It looks deflated? Any comments/advice is welcome. Thanks. Bart
  2. B

Polyp questions- basic stuff

It was just wayward Xenia piece that blew into In the center of the polyps. Real question was if a polyp would kill the Xenia arm or candy coral. No bigs.
  3. B

logging my journey with my first salt tank

greetings, looks like the beginning never goes fast enough. There will be plenty of hitchhikers and whatnot growing. So rocks may need to get moved once the tank settles. You never know what great stuff you have, or not so great...lol. I recall feeding my aiptasia thinking it was good not...
  4. B

and before anyone goes on about tank...I just cleaned my power heads, thats why there's crap in the water and on the polyp.
  5. B

I have a nice plain-ish colony. Seems as though a Xenia has one piece in the middle that appears to be burned or attacked (left of center-middle of pic)? Should I just cut it out or let the laws of nature take care of it. It also seems the Poylp has moved in on my candy coral a bit (top of...