Recent content by brikeibur

1. brikeibur

**Brian and Stacy's Reef Experience**

Ack!!! Been FOREVER, so decided to post some new pics. Lots of stuff has changed..like we moved, but for now I'll keep it short and just add some new pics. I'll update in more detail later!! BYE!!! Stacy
  2. brikeibur

Hello all!!! Man it's been a while!! I am going to post some updates very soon. I just took a video of my clownfish and their many eggs!!! It's awesome....once I get it uploaded i'll add it here! I also need to show some new pics, everything is growing like crazy! More to come very...
  3. brikeibur

Thanks JUICE!! Mario, The sixline is great with our other fish. At first he was sort of chased by the others, they kept running him off from all of their areas. Now he is used to everyone and they are used to him so he goes where he pleases in the tank and 99% of the time is not bothered...
  4. brikeibur

!!!20g for reals!!!

Mario, Perhaps you could do a coral dip on your frogspawn? That may help if something is growing on it and causing it not to open fully. Also, I love your diamond goby...I think I will have to get one so he can keep my sand white like that. Does he constantly bury things in the sand and keep...
  5. brikeibur

55 Gallon Planted

LOVING Fred! He is awesome!!!
  6. brikeibur

My 1st Father's Day Gift

Dang Anthony, so sorry to hear about the job. Keep your head up though, I'm sure you'll find something even better. The tank is looking awesome btw...that is some top-notch plumbing you have going on. I can't wait to see more!
  7. brikeibur

Juice’s 54 Gallon Build

We need an update!!! :)
  8. brikeibur

Just an update... Our sixline is doing great, and our zoas are looking about the same, but I'm going to take that as a good thing...they aren't worse!! We went out on a limb and bought an anemone today....we wanted to start out with one of the least difficult types, so we just picked up a...
  9. brikeibur

Pre-Spawning Clownfish Behavior

Awesome, thanks Jeremy! I completely forgot that Woody raises clowns...and picasso's at that!!! NICE!
  10. brikeibur

September '09 POTM VOTING!

Congrats WatchinFish!!!! It is a great shot you took, and the fact that it is with ur cell phone...makes it even better!! On the note of the fake pic....LOL, that's nuts. As if it isn't lowly enough to steal the pic and use it as your own...the conversation with the other reefers...
  11. brikeibur

They are probably around 3 inches long I would guess..... The clam they are cleaning in the pic is really 3 clams connected together, and it is used as part of the base of my rockwork....LOL, so it's not going anywhere. I think they have decided to move to the clam shell that is directly under...
  12. brikeibur

Thanks Anthony!! We have been dissolving some vit C tabs in RO water and dosing it in the tank (our LFS told us to do it since we didn't have the normal stuff - and it's cheaper), so hopefully that will eventually help. Thanks for all your help on this...it is very welcomed!
  13. brikeibur

Caught a vid of my clownfish cleaning a clam shell. I read they do this before spawning. They clean an area to prepare it for where the eggs will be laid. We are very excited to see this as our smallest clownfish we sort of got accidentally. We purchased a 90g not too long ago because we...
  14. brikeibur

My new 180 I just bought... $175!

Man that's really nice....that pic is amazing...
  15. brikeibur

I think we our clownfish have bonded enough they have actually paired up now! :snshne: We have noticed some pre-spawning behavior, so we are hoping for some wee little clown babies perhaps!! I know it's a lot of work though, so we are reading up on how to do it and have looked into ordering...