Recent content by Brann

1. B

What is a good 4x T5 lighting configuration for my setup?

I am looking to replace my 4x 54watt T5 lamps in my light for the first time and the choices are overwhelming. I was wondering what a good configuration would be that looks great and will give my coral what they need. I am unsure of the lamps loaded in there at the moment since the markings...
  2. B

Please help me identify this green cluster growning

Thank you for the replies! I have been looking all around and can not seem to find anyone that can identify what kind of sponge it is :( On the plus side I am VERY thankful for all the reports that these are not hostile killer sponges sent to destroy the world from the murky depths!! :)...
  3. B

Please help me identify this green cluster growning

Hi, This is my first post here and I am VERY sorry if I tossed this in the wrong forum, but I did not see a forum for identifying things that jumped out at me. I have had my tank running for over a year now and I am starting to see these odd neon green clusters growing in my rocks. I have...
  4. Unkown neon green cluster growing on my rocks

Unkown neon green cluster growing on my rocks

Tank has been up for over a year and a few months ago these clusters started to appear. I have no idea what they are :(