Recent content by Bonefish

1. B

Another Newbie here

Keep it coming guys. Justin yes the most important item I am doing before the live stuff goes into the tank is a generator for the entire house. We lost power for about 10 days this past hurricane season. I do not want to have to live thru that again. A neighbor of mine lost all his fish during...
  2. B

Another Newbie here

Thanks Mark for all the info. I got to go to work now so I can pay for this tank.
  3. B

Another Newbie here

Did not think about the weight on the tile. Should have have the tile removed under the stand so that it sits on concrete or do you think the tile can handle that much weight? I was going to go with a sand bottom. Here in Florida do I need to get a chiller or heater for the tank ? We live on the...
  4. B

Another Newbie here

aquariumsforyou.com Any thoughts on this company?
  5. B

Another Newbie here

Man I just read the thread on your 210. That is awesome. Whose lights do you recommend? Have you been happy with the lifereef stuff? If you were buying for a 300 gallon tank what would you order? Would you have done anything different for your tank now that you have had it set up for a while?
  6. B

Another Newbie here

So it seems like glass is the way to go? Whose glass tank do you recommend? I was looking at Glass Cages. What other options are our there in glass? Thanks Mike
  7. B

Another Newbie here

Thanks guys. So you live in Brandon, where do you to buy all your fish and supplies? I live in Apollo Beach.
  8. B

Another Newbie here

Hello I want to build a reek tank and I am looking for help. I am going to do a 300 gallon tank that will be 96x24x31. What do you recommend glass or Acrylic. Depending on what store I go to it changes. I was looking at a Tenecor acrylic? is this a good tank? Also where could I get some good...