Recent content by averageguys

1. A

Ecotech Radion Gen 1 TIR lense upgrade

I have a Generation 1 Ecotech Radion for sale. I did the TIR lense upgrade on it, works perfect. Asking 400 shipped. Build date is February 2013. Thanks
  2. A

Unexplained rapid fish loss.... Help.

Without going into the original thread, Has anyone thought of one disease that will kill without showing signs. marine Velvet. Fish normally die before they show any signs of being sick. I lost 19 of 21 fish in 2 days and not one showed a sign of the disease. Only sign you will see is if...
  3. A

For Sale 72 inch Marineland Pro Halide/t5 Combo $600 shipped

i got a text from ya yesterday, sorry its sold.
  4. A

Grade A Tangerine Clownfish For Sale

They eat all foods and have layed eggs
  5. A

Grade A Tangerine Clownfish For Sale

Clowns have been together for over a year, were recently in a customers tank who had to shut them down to move. These fish were brought in for the customer from over seas. They are very new to the hobby and are absolutely beautiful. Their eyes are bright orange / red . No black on body. some...
  6. A

Its a great light just kinda looks funky 6 ft light on a 5 ft tank, kinda places the halides a little to far towards the edge...LOL
  7. A

This is the awesome Marineland Pro Series halide/t5 system with moonlights Features: Single Power Cord All Halide ballasts are built into the fixture Digital Timers 3 x 150 20k Halide Bulbs(just replaced on 12/5/13, plus extra bulb new in box) 8 x 39W atinic t5 bulbs Legs Hanging Kit...
  8. A

Hamilton Technology Kora Sea Sun Extreme Fixture for Sale

Bump for a new week. Will take 500 shipped. This single fixture covers an entire 92 corner tank so the corner is 36 inches from back to front and 48 inches on the bow and you can see fully covered .
  9. A

JBJ Nano Cubes/Aquatic-Store.com

I use to order direct from JBJ and i found them and told them I didnt appreciate them allowing someone to a. use their name b. sell under map. Their reply was they paid to use the name but were not to be selling under map. At that time i had a $2500 order pending with JBJ. I advised them until...
  10. A

Hamilton Technology Kora Sea Sun Extreme Fixture for Sale

Unit is in Perfect Condition. Since I rent I currently have the unit hangin, my landlord is making me take it down so I have no way of making it sit on a 36 inch opening. So I paid $669.00 for the unit and will sell it for $550 shipped. Its only aprox 2 weeks old , I absolutely love this light...
  11. A

Ledtric Inspire Fixture used $325 Shipped

Its currently covering a 92 gallon corner which is 24 deep
  12. A

Ledtric Inspire Fixture used $325 Shipped

Used 3 weeks , getting a bigger tank and going a different route. Paid $399 for it. Control Your Spectrum While our iNSPIRE Full Spectrum Reef Fixtures come with a beautiful coloration out of the box using 5 different color LEDs, use our integrated control and programmable technology to...