Recent content by Ashr

1. Ashr

Ashr's RSM 250!

I tested it two times. Looks like my doser was leaking a bit. So I fixed that and changed the dosing time. Hope that helps!!
  2. Ashr

Ashr's RSM 250!

Thanks for the comments! I noticed some of my corals were a bit off so I checked my levels... Looks like my Calc dropped to 250? WTF? :( SO I need to work on getting that back up.. Meh..
  3. Ashr

Ashr's RSM 250!

New pictures
  4. Ashr

lifereef overflow box for sale?

oh that would be awesome. I can wait for sure. Let me know when you're ready and we can chat!! Thank you
  5. Ashr

lifereef overflow box for sale?

Hey all Anyone got a Life Reed overflow for their RSM250 for sale and willing to ship? Just trying to find a cheap one :) Thanks
  6. Ashr

Adding in sump skimmer to my RSM250. Need some info.

I will check that skimmer out! Thank you!
  7. Ashr

Adding in sump skimmer to my RSM250. Need some info.

hey all So I am in the market for a new skimmer, return pump and over flow for my RSM250. I have a small sump that I traded for frags so I would love to start upgrading from my old stock skimmer. Few things I needed to ask. First off I am looking for a really good, silent overflow...
  8. Ashr

DianaKay's RSM 250

Thank you for the info :D
  9. Ashr

DianaKay's RSM 250

Well that is some good info. What kind of hardware are you using for your sump? I have just got myself a sump but I need an over flow and a skimmer. Any info on your overflow would help a ton 
  10. Ashr

Ashr's RSM 250!

Well that is some good info. What kind of hardware are you using for your sump? I have just got myself a sump but I need an over flow and a skimmer. Any info on your overflow would help a ton 
  11. Ashr

Ashr's RSM 250!

It is an on going battle for sure. I just re-added some Chemi-pure Elite that I had not had for maybe 6 months... ( I always used to run it) So I hope that helps a bit along with my RowaPhos. I guess the best thing would be to do more water changes. I do one about every 2 weeks so I need to...
  12. Ashr

Ashr's RSM 250!

13. Ashr

Ashr's RSM 250!

Thank you!! The tank has come a long way. Just fighting high Phos right now :(
  14. Ashr

Ashr's RSM 250!

Thanks for all the comments! I keep making changes for more SPS haha latest photo!
  15. Ashr

Ashr's RSM 250!

New update: