1. arom

Wretched's RSM 130

Bm I'llp M m
  2. arom

Another BRS Group Buy

I'm in if there is still a need...
  3. arom

RSM Max LED?

I can only speak to a retro on a RSM250 but one thing you need to keep in mind is there will be a little "DIY" involved. I'd assume you will keep the same hood so you would need to gut that and retro in a heatsink, LED's,drivers, optics, etc. Or you could possibly buy a pre-built LED hood for...
  4. arom

Red Sea Max LED Conversions

I converted my RSM250 to LEDs back in April using Rapid LED. 24 x CREE XP-E Royal Blue 3W LED 24 x CREE XP-G R5 Cool White 3W LED 2 x Mean Well ELN-60-48D I may swap out some of the Cool Whites to Neutral whites to get a bit more of the warm spectrum. Was also debating of going with a...
  5. arom

Why switch from rsm250 t5's to led's?

Depends on what you want to do(how many LED's, drivers, etc). A good start to get a "ballpark" figure is DIY sites like rapid LED.
  6. arom

Bryan's RSM250

Hi all! Finally decided to stop being a "lurker" and join in with my RSM250. Little history... I have been in the hobby for almost 20 years. Took a little break (well 12 year break) and finally got back into the hobby in March of 2010. I purchased the RSM250 back in June of 2010 and since...