Recent content by Anupam

1. A

Uncured concrete,please Help !

Thank you all for the concern ! Now,since its is the 45th day today,I can assume my concrete(2 foot long,14 inch tall,with troughs<5 inch deep>and crests on the front side like the canyon,shaped almost like a right angled triangle) has entirely cured! And the pH is by itself supposed to...
  2. A

Uncured concrete,please Help !

Big hello to all ! It has been 41days since I put salt(RedSea) into my FW 3*1.5*1.5 (foot) tank. Have been using-dry tubifex worms,bits(tiny) of fish,sugar cubes, for the bacteria culture. BUT..., there has been a major mistake commited in the name of careless ignorence.-I have had a huge fresh...
  3. A

Cloudy tank

thats so good to here ! hope it doesnt return. this bacteria bloom thing isnt harmful.infact skiming pulls them out along with nitrates n phos in their guts,thus eliminating micro algae blooms. before relaxing,do make a thorough investigation about it. cheers !
  4. A

Cloudy tank

I am a novice but my hands are itching to be of some help.I could be wrong but I am desperate. Since you say your tank is an year old and you havnt had any stirring of the substrate,then it could be a misty white bacterial bloom.they feed on nitrate and phosphate food for algae.a good flow to...
  5. A

1 way to post pics from photobucket (nanoreefing4fun)

Thank you nanoreefing4fun . Pic posting is an indispensable part. Your helping hand regarding this particular matter is in one way a relief for those starting new in RS school and the ones who were in the dark about it. A big thank you once again !!
  6. A

1 way to post pics from photobucket (nanoreefing4fun)

Thank you nanoreefing4fun . Pic posting is an indispensable part. Your helping hand regarding this particular matter is in one way a relief for those starting new in RS school and the ones who were in the dark about it. A big thank you once again !!
  7. A

Wow ! The ocean at last .

Thank you all . Its just the beginning and it feels great already . Henryw25, its a pleasure to have your compliment. Doogle, your acute sense of vision is what has rendered that cuteness . its nice to have cute eyed beings around . AJ REEF, you are a drop too in such a great place . And to...
  8. A

<I will make sure I look into those .Thank you BLADEYAMAHA!>
  9. A

<thank you !>
  10. A

A huge Hello to all the fish people in here , big and small . I am a fish named Anupam (Biswas) from Nabadwip (naba means 9 and dwip means island) that lies in a place that has been heavily sliced by the river localy called the Vagirathi, named after the hindu mythological character Vagirath who...