Recent content by altaica215

1. A

Nano lighting?

I've tried getting rid of the tang but I can't catch him...lol...i think i'm being outsmarted. I haven't really decided yet but I like the zoo's and I think its called bullseye coral
  2. A

Nano lighting?

Sorry I think I posted this in the wrong forum to begin with... Hey everyone! I have a question about lighting for my tank....what would be a good upgrade for what I have and for what I would like? (Which would be about 3 more corals) I would like to achieve a bright, vivid tank. Thank you in...
  3. A

Nano Lighting

Hey everyone! I have a question about lighting for my tank....what would be a good upgrade for what I have and for what I would like? (Which would be about 3 more corals) I would like to achieve a bright, vivid tank. Thank you in advance for any ideas or suggestions... 24g Nano Cube Coral...
  4. A

Hey ya'll

Hello everyone I've started a 24g Nano about 6 months ago now...learning everything the hard way. I just recently found this site and have been grateful ever since! I look foward to talking and sharing with you all. Till then....:thumber: 24g Nano Cube Coral Beauty Clown Yellow Tang...
  5. A

Levels of expertise at reefkeeping

Is there anything before beginner?....So far I've been able to keep a pretty healthy rock! LOL.....pebbles is kind of quiet....but that Fiji is a fiesty little devil;)
  6. A

New to the group

Thank you everyone I really appreciate the welcome. For now Im just going to stick with reef and coral....make sure I don't kill any of them before I progress to any fish...
  7. A

New to the group

Hello everyone....I just found ya'll by chance and I must say your threads have been most helpful. I'm just starting a 24g Nano cube deluxe....got 23# of live rock and sand in the tank and am very excited about this new hobby. Hope you are all well....talk to ya'll soon. Joshua