Recent content by adc702

1. A

Shark Tank Pool

No, But I imagine it's at least 10,000 gal.
  2. A

Shark Tank Pool

No, Surprisingly it's at the Golden Nugget.
  3. A

Shark Tank Pool

I live in Las Vegas and last weekend I was downtown in one of the hotels and found this pool thats in a shark tank. In one of the pics you can see a water tube slide that goes through the center of the shark tank. I thought I would post some pics because i think its cool. Kinda freaky too.
  4. A

DIY rotating returns?

I did some research on EDUCTORS today and found this thread on RC Reef Central Online Community - 2x EDUCTORS & NO MORE POWERHEADS!! I think I'll give them a try.
  5. A

Icecubes?

NOW THATS A SWEET IDEA! What pump our you running? do you have problems ft pressure with all those turns?
  6. A

Sump/Wet-Dry/Refugium Design

I would consider placing your return zone in the center between your fuge and skimmer. have 2 inlets one to your wet dry and the other to the fuge. then you can use a valve to adjust flow to your fuge. Check out Melevsreef.com - Welcome! and look at model f under sump designs.
  7. A

Starting up the 46 Gal. Bow AGAIN???

I second that. a safe zone is 1" for every 5 gal.
  8. A

DIY rotating returns?

Under constuction: tank: 85 gal. long sump/fuge: 45 gal. long (using about 1/2 capacity) skimmer: euroreef 135rs return pump: mag-drive 18
  9. A

DIY rotating returns?

I thinking of a way i can maybe rotate my returns from my sump for better currents in my tank. Like the sea swirl. Another idea i was thinking of was increasing the diameter of my outlet so i had a wider flow from my return. Or another idea is maybe having my return have 2 T's and a 45 at the...
  10. A

DIY rotating returns?

Does anybody know a good web page to find info on diy rotating returns. i found a web page called van's reef but its somewhat out of date and incomplete. thanks for the help.
  11. A

pvc glue & primer Q?

cool. Nice DIY cioutlaw.:)
  12. A

pvc glue & primer Q?

I got some Oatey regular LO-VOC clear pvc cement and Oatey LO-VOC PURPLE PRIMER at Home Depot. Will this be ok for my aquarium plumbing? Thanks.:)
  13. A

lights question?

yup, same here.
  14. A

substrate articles/threads?

hello everyone. Since I'm getting a new tank I decided to do some research and try to find out what a good subtrate would be.(Brand, Type, Size, ect.) and was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction to some good articles, threads, ect. thanks.