Recent content by aceman90567

1. A

Help! Clownfish pair laid eggs!

Ok... Sounds simple but I'm assuming easier said than done. :hammerhea Ok so.. 1. Set up breeder tanks 2. Setup rotifer and phytoplankton I guess I'll wait till I get that setup to get to the next steps. I'm a father!!!!.... or rather uncle :)
  2. A

Help! Clownfish pair laid eggs!

Hello, My clownfish pair (false percula) just laid eggs while I was on vacation. I didn't realize till today. There are about a hundred or so eggs. There grey with silver eyes and a slight black tint to them. I got a few pics but they are very bad and blurry. I started trying to breed the...
  3. Clownfish egges

Clownfish egges

My clownfish eggs! :D
  4. A

50g FOWLR Setup

nice black clown love the tank most cant make a good aquascaping with a 55
  5. A

8 gallon biocube

nice size tank thatll be a good reef tank with one fish or 2
  6. A

My learning experience

thats a nice tang hes a good size wow saw all the algae now i know i have a little bit of algae
  7. A

Morbius18's New 90 Reef

love that full tank shot on page 14 it looks nice love all the corals
  8. A

JFK_Jr's 150 Gallon Starphire

wow nice tank its full of coral i only have rock and fish poor me now im jealous this gives me an idea that i dont really need my basement so i can make it into a massive fish tank he he he he then i would have more water space than all of you 55000 gal. about
  9. A

My mated pair of clowns

I know the site is a bit premature but I just want to be ready and see if I can convince poeple to buy if they breed. Now its just a waiting game for them to breed. There is a complete book on breeding clowns just so you know its by some susy person
  10. A

My mated pair of clowns

Well I just got my new pair of clowns. They are a percula pair. the female is 3 in. the male is 1.5 in Here is my site that I am selling the babies on if i can get them to breed...
  11. A

24g Aqua Pod Creepy Guy Adventure

that angel fish looks like a domino damsel I almost fell out of my chair thinking it was a domino what a bunch of butt head damsels they cause a ton of problems and are mean
  12. A

Help!!! Tank over fed while I was on vacation;(

water change and dont feed like they said guess u wont be having your neighbor feed ur fish againbeat_dead_horse
  13. A

Who to add next?

its not that big but most sw fish can pack a punch in their bites/stings
  14. A

Tooting My Own Horn!

nice tank love the black clowns if u could breed them they would go for a bunch
  15. A

Who to add next?

ouch look like it hurt Have you seen what an anenome sting looks like its bad almost like a rash I had someone on the internet I knew that had 10 btas and was cleaning the tank and got stung. ok back on topic yeah the triggers are nice but some are really mean or get big tangs are...