Thoughts, Prayers and Well Wishes needed for Fellow Reefer/Friend

jpsika08

Tammy thanks for sharing.

Dave, if you read this, hope your faith is always with you and our prayers are for you, God will guide you in light and darkness, just hang on and hope for the best.

Dweezil

Daves blog and attitude have been an inspiration and reminder to me to hold dear the gifts we have been given.
To strive to be better human beings and to make those around us better human beings in the way that we handle ourselves and treat others.
It's very simple....sometimes we just need to be reminded.

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Thanks for posting this Tammy. I was saddened by the news we got from Dave on FaceBook a few days ago, and my prayers and thoughts have been with Dave ever since. The more prayers and well wishes he gets the better to help him in his drive to be cured. I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer. Get well Dave!

Dave is one of the original RSM owners in the RSM Club, even before we moved the club to Reef Sanctuary in 2008, and he has a background that gives him a vast knowledge of fish, corals and tanks.

tnwillia

Good Luck Dave, let the Doctors do their part and God will do the rest, Your in our prayers, don't stop fighting!

pocketreef

Dave, sometimes we know we are being tested. As a good soldier make disciplined movements and fight bravely for your life. Courage, honor, strength, faith, family and friends will help you to look back soon and make you feel proud of yet another victory.

mbdave

I am touched by your posts and thank you so very much "it means everything to me" I want you all to know I do not take it lite. :) I will pop in when I can but the next couple weeks will be hard with treatment I plan on just vegging out when not doing the hospital thing. If you have followed me all this time you know that God and being Christian is me so any prayer is important. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
I am in no hurry to cash in but when the Prince wants me i'll go, but he's letting me soak for he only knows how long:)
My thing I want you all to know is pray for you and yours also, every chance you get!!!! Faith is all you need, the rest comes with the faith, he will show you the way, "he showed me".
So I will not neglect, for quick info the blog ,CaringBridge / mbdave / Welcome,
Tammy :)

Dave

Dweezil

Dave ~ So glad you stopped in. :) Take care of yourself and your friends here will be thinking of you.
Do whatever it takes to take care of Dave first and foremost.

soco

Peace be with you Dave, it sounds like the lord is already fighting with you!

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours!

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
My thoughts and prayers are with you Dave. Fight hard buddy and you will beat this, keep up the faith. Your blog is an inspiration to many.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Dave and I hope you find this scripture as comforting to you as it has been to me.

...and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more: the first things are passed away. And he that sitteth on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he saith, Write: for these words are faithful and true.

Revelation 21:4,5

QuentinB

Hey Dave, just wanted to let you know that I'm rootin' for ya! It's good to see you're still making time for your friends here on RS!