I'm joining the party!

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Nice clams!! Does your CBB pick on any of your corals?

Thanks Grant!

The CBB has been really good so far :) He doesn't nip on anything but the feeder tenticles off the Candy Cane occasionally. He's doing a spectacular job taking care of the apista though.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
I got myslef a really nice new Camera,.. it's an Olimpus SP-350 8 MP,.. but as of yet I'm having trouble figuring out how to use it.

But you can expect some new pics at one point :)
Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
We'll hold you to that.

Okay :) It might be a bit though,.. this is one heck of a manual to dig through. I've taken a couple good pics so far, but I'm still doing something wrong. I think with this type of camera I really should have a tripod.

Whiskey

tbittner

Tripod is required for good pics. I don't think you can hold it still enough for a good picture even if you haven't had a drink for a year! :D

tbittner

Quick question. Since we can't give you negative karma, do we give you karma komments along the lines of "you suck" type of thing? :lol:

Beautiful tank though!

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Tripod is required for good pics. I don't think you can hold it still enough for a good picture even if you haven't had a drink for a year! :D

Very true,.. if I close the apture a bit, and the shutter goes to settings like 1/25 of a second,.. I get smeared pics :( If I open the apture all the way I get really quick shutter speeds, but the pic is often in poor focas,.. or I don't know what It's focasing on,.. and everything infront and behind is super blury.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Quick question. Since we can't give you negative karma, do we give you karma komments along the lines of "you suck" type of thing? :lol:

Beautiful tank though!

:lol: Well, nobody has yet! I think Karma points still exist right? They just don't show up?

Thanks man!
Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
How 'bout some new pics?!

PC090031.jpg

PC090045.jpg

PC090055.jpg

PC090056.jpg

PC090062.jpg

PC090065.jpg

What do you think?! :)