I'm joining the party!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Now that's what you call colonies, very nice !
Is the Derasa fully grown or do they get bigger ? I think that yours would give the Gigas a run for it's money AFA size :bugout:

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
He Shoots He Scores!!! good lord there HUGE! where's the full tank shot??

Lol,.. Ya. I was a little nervous posting those clams here,.. the last few clam threads on RS that I've seen haven't really gone that well.

No FTS yet :( I've been having problems.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Now that's what you call colonies, very nice !
Is the Derasa fully grown or do they get bigger ? I think that yours would give the Gigas a run for it's money AFA size :bugout:

Oh no,.. that sucker will get bigger :) The Gigas will max out at 4 feet!!! Yikes! It's a good thing I'm just holding the Gigas for a friend,.. but when he gave it to me it was only about 4 inches,.. OOPS.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Nice pics man.
p.s. - What possesed you to buy an L.P. and why men at work? lol

Thanks Vdituri! :)

I collect records,.. I'm a big fan of classic rock and listen to LP's more than any other recording mediam.

As far as men at work goes,.. well I love goofy songs,.. and men at work have their share of those :)

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
HOLY DURASSA WHISKEYMAN!:bugout: Nice mantle you've got there!:invisible

Thanks Dentoid! It's a beast no doubt. I'm thinking I need to get rid of the Gigas because it's just way too big,.. but I've had that durassa since it was about 3" and I'm keeping him :D

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
This is a Bad FTS of my newly setup 180G tank,.. it was a transfer from the 125G SPS tank.

100_0819.jpg

100_0820.jpg

Hope you like it!
Whiskey