Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

jpsika08

Thanks Leigh, it's really spectacular to watch this guy from up close.

As of now, he hasn't eaten yet, I'm sure he only know live food, tomorrow, some mollies are going in :) and yes, it's going Live!

jpsika08

Ben, I think it will be around 6pm my time (Central).

Red is doing ok, he has been sitting in that corner just getting confident of its surroundings, I threw some frozen food in the tank and he began looking everywhere as in "Feeding Mode", hopefully this has been enough to entice him to eat tomorrow.

At the end, Lionfish have an easy care level as they eat anything that fits their mouth; hopefully tomorrow we can see what this little beast is made of :)

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
What time is it for you now? I too am in the central time zone, but the US just switched our clocks for daylight savings time...

lethal

Hey Juan, can you feed him in my time zone please jk/haha. It's 1:55pm Mon here now :).

jpsika08

Ben, hopefully around six I will feed Red :)

Leigh, LOL, I think Red will be more than sleeping by that time, I will take a video of it so you can watch the "Re Run" :D

jpsika08

Ok, heading to my home now where three little mollies are waiting to be Served, stay tuned on the TankCam for Red's Live Feeding :D

jpsika08

Ben, it was incredible! I will get one Mollie tomorrow and will wait on all who want to watch around this hour :)

Funlad3

18:00 PM if possible please! :D

And I just saw a certain eel's reflection in the back glass!