Quantcast
Ccritters.com

Become a Sponsor Our Sponsors
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Clownfishfan

Thread: Ccritters.com

Neon dottyback

Thumbs down Ccritters.com

I recently placed an order to Ccritters.com and its been 8 days and I've yet to receive any fish. This is the second time I've ordered from Ccritters and didn't receive my order( last time the problem was computer error, which later he told me was fixed) and now it's happening again. If anyone orders from Ccritters.com do not expect a fast response or to get your fish quickly.
    Honestly I think it's a miracle he's still in business considering how many people have had the same problem I've had and he's obviously not open to fixing the problem( I've found 3 threads on different forums where the computer had an error over the last 3 years).

Has anyone had these problems?

Neon dottyback

Re: Ccritters.com

I called yesterday evening to see what the holdup was and to my amazement he answered the phone! After speaking for a moment we worked everything out and I should have my fish soon. He was even kind enough that because of all of the problems I've had he made my order half priced.
    Now just to wait for the fish...
    mcentire1123 and Mayja like this.
    Give a man a fire he will be warm for a night,light a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life

Glad you were able to work it out!
    My 120

Nature applies to us all, I don't care how good you may "think" you are

While you're waiting for fish... We'll be waiting for pics! Glad it worked out for you
    Chris

"LED's save money but if i were interested in saving money I wouldn't be in the reef hobby" -PSU4ME

"I had a fish jump out and commit suicide after I walked past my tank naked... Just saying...

...."Fish" Happens!.." -SK8RDN

Neon dottyback

Ok they're here...
    They were supposed to ship Monday and get here Tuesday. I wish I had good news but that would be a lie..
    The neon gobies look fine, the pipefish looks fine, but both jaws are dead. The jawfish were packaged in the largest bag but they were both put in a container about the size of a chewing gum can...plus almost every bit of the water from the bag leaked out (there's about 2 tablespoons left). I also had 2 dwarf seahorses tag along with the pipefish, too bad I don't have a tank for them(I'm working on that). I called Dana, no answer, so I sent an email now I'm just crossing my fingers.
    Honestly I wouldn't recommend Ccritters.

I'll get pictures posted soon
    Give a man a fire he will be warm for a night,light a man on fire he will be warm for the rest of his life

Neon dottyback

Neon dottyback

This is the container

Neon dottyback

I've gotten the jawfish resolved, after being called a liar and that the jawfish were together was total BS that is.
    So far the gobies, seahorses, and pipefish seem to be fine, I've placed the seahorses in their own tank and they look good as of now. The neons had flukes and took a few days to start eating so I'm still watching them closely.

I would not recommend Ccritters unless you like waiting forever for your fish, being called a liar, and receiving dead fish.

Cabbage Leather

Sucks you had a bad experience but this seems a little bitter. I feel worse for the fish than the customers in these situations. Shame stuff happens like that sometimes, just keep swimming lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Clownfishfan View Post
    I've gotten the jawfish resolved, after being called a liar and that the jawfish were together was total BS that is.
    So far the gobies, seahorses, and pipefish seem to be fine, I've placed the seahorses in their own tank and they look good as of now. The neons had flukes and took a few days to start eating so I'm still watching them closely.

I would not recommend Ccritters unless you like waiting forever for your fish, being called a liar, and receiving dead fish.

Thread Information