Below is information that I have gathered through both PM's (Thanks again Heinz )and researching. I have hyper linked the sites for each item so shopping is a breeze!! It should save any interested person a LOT of searching!!
I will use Heinz's Balling Complete plus recipe: I will have three(3) 2.5-2.6 gallon (10 litter) jugs filled as follows:
- 715 Gram Calcium Chloride-Dihydrate in 10 Liter RO Water
- +50 ml UltraPower Trace 1 - Strontium, Calcium
- +50 ml UltraPower Trace 2 - Iron, Zinc Elements
- 840 Gram Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate in 10 liter RO water
- 250 Gram Sea Salt without Sodium Chloride in 10 liter RO water
- + 550 Gram Magnesium Chloride-Hexahydrate
- + 80 Gram Magnesium Sulfate-Heptahydrate
- + Additionally 250ml Fauna Marine UltraminSI will more than likely purchase a GroTec III NG dosing pump but I am still researching other options.Originally Posted by Heinz
Nacl free salt mix can now be purchased here ---> Progressive Reef - Buy Fauna Marin Products Online - UltraLith, UltraBak, Balling Salts
I hope this post helps others out there.