Quantcast
Kangen Water

Become a Sponsor Our Sponsors

Thread: Kangen Water

Bryozoan

Kangen Water

Does anyone use this water for replacement of evaporation or salt mix water? It's very complicated and I was wondering if anyone has used it or knows about it? Heres a link if you think your samrt enough to figure it out? I'm lost.

Theres a company....Enagic, that makes the unit.

Kangen Water, Kangen Water Machine, Kangen Water System

Re: Kangen Water

IMHO I wouldn't use it for your tank. RO/DI has been the tried and true method for almost everyone on here. I have spent enough time in the fitness industry seeing all different kinds of "miracle waters" that are completely useless.
    Robzilla's 55 gallon reef tank with 3W CREE LED lighting
    Bare bottom with LR only
    Vortech MP10 ES, Koralia Evo 750
    38gal sump/fuge with Eshopps PF300 overflow, ASM G1 skimmer, Phosban 150, and Eheim 1000 return pump

Fish: Melanurus Wrasse (male)
    Coral: Caulastrea, Chalice, Mushroom & Ricordea, Zoas/Palys, Torch/Frogspawn, Favia, Acro & Millies, Birdsnest, Monti Cap & Digi
    CUC: Mexican Turbo Snails, Dwarf Ceriths, Nassarius, Florida Ceriths, Large & Small Nerites

"Rob just be careful to not "over complicate" things. A reef tank can be like a fresh cow pile... The more you handle it the stinkier it gets. Sometimes they do better when we observe without touching." - Al

^ Especially wouldn't use it if they directly state that they put things back in that are normally in your tap water.
    Robzilla's 55 gallon reef tank with 3W CREE LED lighting
    Bare bottom with LR only
    Vortech MP10 ES, Koralia Evo 750
    38gal sump/fuge with Eshopps PF300 overflow, ASM G1 skimmer, Phosban 150, and Eheim 1000 return pump

Fish: Melanurus Wrasse (male)
    Coral: Caulastrea, Chalice, Mushroom & Ricordea, Zoas/Palys, Torch/Frogspawn, Favia, Acro & Millies, Birdsnest, Monti Cap & Digi
    CUC: Mexican Turbo Snails, Dwarf Ceriths, Nassarius, Florida Ceriths, Large & Small Nerites

"Rob just be careful to not "over complicate" things. A reef tank can be like a fresh cow pile... The more you handle it the stinkier it gets. Sometimes they do better when we observe without touching." - Al

Looks like a bunch of meaningless technobabble and quackery.
    Rick
    My 75 gallon

Quote Originally Posted by BEELZEBOB
    moral of the story, dont wiggle things at cane spiders

Exo
    Tunicate

They don't even have their science correct. It states several places that it increases antioxidants and yet it raises the ORP (oxidation/reduction potential) to 700 mV. This is highly oxidizing water which is great if you want to kill things like bacteria for instance. BUT at an ORP that high it will also likely damage fish gills. This is why when people feed strong oxidizers like ozone, they reduce it with carbon filters or other means before it hits the tank.

Thread Information