zoa for 600 dollars!!!??

Kate

Well, let me just say, that if I spent that much money, EVER, on a piece of coral, you would be reading my obituary, because I'd be dead in my grave, if my husband knew about it! :)

CA Reefer

Is it me or has pricing on zoa's just got WAY out of hand recently???? I see these crazy names being plastered on a colony (screaming, nuclear, alien etc) and then people start asking $15 - 50 a polyp. STOP THE MADNESS I SAY!!!!

chrome91

old thread, but i checked out the link just now and theyre at $1050 for 3 polyps. thats nuts. people try to make too much money off of zoas now

BN251

I got a polyp of envy orange and they really are slow growers... but i have seen soo many pics of EO and all of the of course are orange but different shades and some people say its the true kind this and that but i dont know what to believe anymore :/ i wonder if anyone really bought the $1050 frag...

flricordia

I have been getting carried away myself with the high $ zoas. Course that is rediculous for the EO.
Here are some I have paid a fair amount for

8473armageddons-med.JPG

8473nightmare10-med.jpg

8473IMG_5835-med.JPG

Stacef

Amazing how the price of things can be so inflated. But then again if someone wants to throw good money away, let the fool.

Send that fool to my door,

I can come up with lots of "Rare and unknown" types of zoas I will be willing to give up for $600 per polyp. Heck, I'll give them a deal, $1000 for 2 polyps $1400 for THREE!! Can you believe it??

catran

I paid $10.00 for 3 heads at my LFS. I know this is a very old post, but that just goes to show you there is a sucker born every day or no one would bother to post the sale!