zoa for 600 dollars!!!??

reefman420

Holy cow.now hwo the heck would pay that.600 dollars a polyp.for six hundred dollars i could have my much wanted 175 coverd in reg. zoo's.lol
The rarest i could offord was some armor of god zoos.50.00s for a 20+ polyp frag.

flricordia

That is crazy. Oh, and BTW, anyone interested in these? $499. Kidding. I saw someone sellong about half as many for $100. I think these were hitchhikers on some LR I got.

8473fragswap-med.jpg

vdituri

Dang! Hitchhikers? What kind of live rock you guys get down there?
I'm drooling!
I just bought some steel blue ones like those, but I hope they color up and get that blue. That would be awesome.

kyrie_eleison

Has been struck by the ban stick
Let me think...$600/polyp or get some Metal Halides WITH retrofit and ballast for my tank for $400 and still aford to buy a couple of less rare corals? Hmmm, that's a tough choice.

kyrie_eleison

Has been struck by the ban stick
That is crazy. Oh, and BTW, anyone interested in these? $499. Kidding. I saw someone sellong about half as many for $100. I think these were hitchhikers on some LR I got.

8473fragswap-med.jpg

Speaking of which a good friend of mine gave me a BUNCH of blue ones similar to the ones you showing in this pic. They looked a lot better in his tank but mainly b/c he has 15000K MH and I'm only using PC lights.

Triggerjay

Heres the ones I have that look like them... I may be crazy? Prob a different type all together...:
zoas002.jpg

zoas001.jpg

I will even cut someone a deal.... $75 per polyp! LOL
Jason

bought a rock covered in the Envy Orange PPE last night it has prolly 2 or three hundred of the polyps on it and i paid 10 bucks the people said they are really cool but the don't tend to live loge they get them in as freebies from the supplier

Techno-Vicki

Amazing how the price of things can be so inflated. But then again if someone wants to throw good money away, let the fool.

elliottb

Well, if they really are as rare as the guy sais they are, if you pay that much for a small bit, they grow to a bunch, you can sell them and easily get your money back.

Now, would I ever do that? NO WAY. If I was Bill Gates? Yes!

msbdiving

How sad. They don't even look all that great. I got a frag of dragon eyes for $10 that I would place more worth in than those.