zoa for 600 dollars!!!??

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
He can keep it, I certainly wouldn't give $600 or even $50 for one polyp ! I guess "different strokes for different folks" !

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Some places are getting way out of hand with pricing... I just avoid them and give my repeat business to people that price fairly.

lcstorc

If I ever get that bad someone please put me out of my misery. For one polyp? Not even for a large colony as far as I am concerned. Guess it is for people with lots of extra cash lying around.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I honestly don't like the color much, now if it was purple with the green skirt and mouth I just might consider it but for a colony not a polyp !

mps9506

Patience :) The good thing about this hobby is that with all the captive propagating going on, prices on coral specimens go down to more reasonable levels after initially selling at elevated prices. Everything from torts to A.lords have fallen a lot in price once more people get their hands on them and start propagating. It just sucks that the diver in Fiji or Bali or wherever that picked that thing of the ocean floor didn't get $600 a polyp for it

2455coop

Lets see...update my lighting ...or buy one polyp...

OR invest in a new sump with built in fuge...or buy one polyp...

the choices are endless:smck:

lol

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
of corse not id take a polyp for free too

im not tryin to bash anyone,and i see he seems to be well respected in the hobby- so im sure he knows his stuff, but come on...

yeah i can certainly buy that new upgraded tank and buy the wood to get my stand going for the price of that sucker ...not to say its not a nice lookin polyp but ..wow.

jfk-nice find but i dont think those are rare enough for me :D

BoomerD

Reminds me of the craze that happened with the original PPE's (Purple People Eaters) from Blane Perun a few years back...followed by the craze for zoanthids in a vibrant blue color...both of which STILL command a higher price than other color morphs.

lcstorc

Sorry Vanquish the shipping cost would kill me.
I'll just enjoy looking at pics of your beautiful tank. :)