ZebbyD's 130D

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Just saw your FTS, and the video was super! Great tank and fish - the Lemonpeel Angel is a beaut! What's the purple fish - an Orchid Dottyback or ??? Edit - Ijust looked back and confirmed the Orchid Dottyback - very pretty as well as the clowns!

ZebbyD

Hi Terry.

Thank you for your comments. The Lemonpeel really is my pride and glory, as are the other as well. The Lemonpeel has the best personality of any fish I've ever had.

I just hope I beat this algae!!

ZebbyD

Hi Bulldog.

I am based in Doncaster and buy my stock from MailOrderCoral.com or through a guy I know in Doncaster. He has masses of rare corals, zoas especially, I can send you his number if you like. Great guy with great corals!

As for my fish, they are all from Viscum Water Gardens in Finningley. My clowns and Lemonpeel I bought a good six or seven years ago, the Dottyback was only a few months ago.

ZebbyD

They do have great corals, although I feel they edit their photos slightly to make the corals look brighter.

ZebbyD

Thanks again everyone.

Glenn - He is fairly well behaved but also has a few moments where he likes to give you a scare. He's recently started getting into the surface skimmer and having a peck around in there for algae. Just so much personality and his colours have always been amazing. Under the reef blue aquaray in the evening he looks amazing. I'll get getting a better photo on another camera tomorrow.

ZebbyD

Just a few shots for ya. Not used to the camera yet.

IMG_1555-1.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

Then my personal favourite. Love how it looks as if his head is emitting blue light.

IMG_1531.jpg