Yellow tang. Free ONLY to a good home.

Squatch XXL

In December I will be moving. My 90 gallon "reef" is being taken down, and everything will be moved to the new home....a 40 gallon.

I refuse to do this to a tang. I feel uncomfortable with it in my 90....but it is what it is.

Here is my deal guys and gals. This fish is GREAT. It eats algae, and is constantly eating. It eats frozen foods (emerald entree) and seaweed wrap.

Specifically I am tearing down the weekend of December 8-9-10. Once I start, I cannot stop. I will only leave the house to travel to the new home. This fish will need picked up at my home, AND will need to be put into a system suitable for it.

I love this fish. I didn't think I would, but it is the perfect example of a yellow tang. It is friendly, eats well and has never shown any signs of illness. It is vibrant yellow.

If I get no interest in it, I will have to return it to the LFS where it will probably die or be killed by some idiot putting it into a 20 gallon tank with 4 other sturgeons.

I won't have a plan for a larger tank until the spring/summer. At that point You can keep the fish, or give it back....I don't care, so long as the fish is happy and healthy. My only concern is the well being of this fish. You must have a tank 4' or longer.

Any takers?

I am posting this on a mason dixon reef keepers as well. I hope I don't come across as too direct, but that is how I am.

I am located in Central PA and am very close to a few major interchanges. Direct message me if you are interested.

Squatch XXL

I think I found a taker, but I would love to have someone on "backup". One of our local club members happens to be a teacher and has a large tank setup in his classroom. I would love it if I could get it to you. This is seriously the nicest tang. I am going to miss the guy.