WTB Zoas Generously priced

fellers

I am looking to buy some colorful zoas. Nothing with a "cool name" that jacks the price rediculously high. :rocket:
Just hoping a person feels generous enough to frag me a decent sized, or any sized colony of zoas for that matter for a good price. If I had it I would share the wealth. Guess it is just the camaraderie that is bred in me through my years in the service and fighting along my best of friends. Anyhow :threadjack: I have only been in the hobby for 2 years. Love it! I am trying to make a zoa garden out of all different color zoas. But my shops say they can get them but never do. Or want 75 to 100 or more for a tiny frag with 3 polyps... :( That is just depressing.
What goes around comes around. I won't forget and you will be rewarded eventually for sure.
a " RANGERS' " word is forever. hooah...
PM me please

DaveK

You might consider something like a Pacific East Aquaculture's frag pack. You can get 12 zoa frags for $99. That's only $8.25 each. You'd also have to pay shipping, or make a trip to the retail store. See this link (offsite) - http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.c.../ShowProductCategory.aspx?CategoryId=2#F+5001

Granted, these are not massive frags, nor could you expect them to be those super exotic colors, but you'd get something decent, and quite a few different ones. It would be a place to start, and once you get them going, you would have zoas you could frag to sell or trade.