Would you sell online? (University project)

Akvaristu

Hi fellow reefkeepers,

I've been a member of this website since a few month and I really enjoy reading all your questions and answers. ReefSanctuary is a wonderful forum and that's why I wanted to ask for your opinion.

Besides my IT tech guy life, I'm also a full time business university student. We needed to create a project about something we love and now I need to test the market for that idea (aquarium related).

I'd really appreciate if you could take 1-2 minutes or your time to reply to this Google survey:
http://goo.gl/forms/HN0h9ZW1L1

You can also share the link to anyone you know. :)

Your comments are welcomed. I'll keep you updated with the results if it's something you're interrested in.

Thanks a lot!
Etienne

Akvaristu

That wasn't too complicated, I did it :winky:
Thanks, Diana. I appreciate it!
Also, thank you to all anonymous respondents from ReefSanctuary!

If you just stopped by this post, it's still time to complete the short survey. Every response counts.
I'll keep you updated with the results in the next few days.

Akvaristu

Hi,
As promised, here are some interresting stats taken from the survey (103 respondents from /r/Aquariums and ReefSanctuary forun):

1. 53% have 3 tanks or more.
2. The local fish store is the favorite place to buy livestock and equipment.
3. Craigslist is the most popular platform used to sell, Facebook ranks second. The majority is annoyed by time wasting buyers.
4. Respondents are Very confident (26%) or confident (34%) about selling livestock online.

The survey is still open if you want to partitipate (it's not too late).

Thanks again for being part of our project!
Etienne