~Woody's 120 Escapade~

cioutlaw

Not painting the back of the overflows was a great idea..especially if you can see them. Mine are like fuges with tons of pods, feather dusters & sponges.

coming along really nice...you have great patience, my 120 had water in it within 24hrs of delivery!!

Gina

RS STAFF
Our tank is about the same color blue as yours. I like it alot. Seems to give it more depth for me.
Looks great Doni!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I REALLY wish paint dried faster.... :rolleyes: I think I am getting impatient now which is very out of character for me... I think... LOL :D

...is it done yet?....

lcstorc

Yes that is way out of character for you. You must be very excited.
I can't wait to see the way this tank progresses. It's going to be incredible.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Back to Lowes... again. I need more trim and since I will be driving my husband's pickup truck (yeeehaaaaww ;) ) I am going to pick up the 8'x4' styofoam pad for under the tank and sump.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Sounds like a plan. I never do a home improvement project without going to Home Depot 3-4 times during the course of the project. Luckily, it's only 1 minute from my house. Good luck Doni!

BrothaWolf

Doni You're as slow as a cat eatin a grindstone cleanin out your PM's
Sure would be finer 'n frogs hair if 'n ya got to it
'ppreciate it

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Ummmm... I just blew my nose and ... umm.... it was blue :smirk: I guess from the spray paint......or I'm an alien:alien:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Sorry, I had to tell someone since I am home alone. Don't worry, no more spray painting for me.

Well, all the trim is cut and ready to be attached then painted and polyeurethaned. It took longer than I had expected... I am not meeting my projected time line goal. :rolleyes:

Headed to the LFS to pick up the aga overflow kits. I know, I know, I can make my own easily but I do not want to. Easy street time :)

saltwaterfarm

You really are having a tough time with this switch... I don't blame you on the overflows... I would have bought them too. You wrote that timeline in pencil... didn't you?