~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Gina

RS STAFF
Looks nice Doni!
Are you going to sand the stand and what stain are you planning on using?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I just ordered a new Iwaki 55RTL return pump... thanks again Billy!

Gina, same color as it is (black). Sanding and redoing the stain and polyureathane will make it look like new. Adding new hinges and molding will make it look much nicer.

lcstorc

EVerything is looking awesome! Keep up the good work!
I can't wait to see it full of water and all your goodies.

billyr98

I just ordered a new Iwaki 55RTL return pump... thanks again Billy!

Gina, same color as it is (black). Sanding and redoing the stain and polyureathane will make it look like new. Adding new hinges and molding will make it look much nicer.

Cool Doni!! I also built my dursos.. i grabbed the parts list and brought it to a plumbing supply and it was real easy!

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I need to add the trim, drill holes in the stand for the overflows, add a few more coats of polyeurathane and then I'll be ready to dry plumb it :)

I did not want to paint the back glass black so I painted it a dark blue. Very similar to the color on my 90 gal.

20070127StandCanopy014.jpg

I did not want to paint the overflow glass so I taped them off.
20070127StandCanopy015.jpg

20070127StandCanopy017.jpg

BrothaWolf

Looks awesome! I was gonna mask off my overflow also but then I didnt think I would ever be able to look back there anyways.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I truly admire your patience. I guess that is what comes from a seasoned reefer. Looking forward to your creation and learning from your posts!:chair:

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Re: Stand & Canopy

Thanks everyone :)

Brothawolf, I will use a mirror if I ever need to inspect them.

BTW if you dont mine, how much did you pay for ur tank (tank only) i paid $580 plus $100 for over flow kit ($680 total) and i think thats on the high side, did u pay that much?

I just noticed this question :rolleyes:
I paid $480 for the tank and the overflow kits are priced at $100 for two.