Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

jjohnson3

Omg please!!!!!! I'm begging you!!! Please post some pics!!! You had a Riterri anemone split? Thats something because they one of the harder anemones to care for I have heard...Now I want pics even more!

Now I am a Harlequin Tuskfish! What a pretty fishy!!!!!

lcstorc

:lurk: :tongue: :jumprope: :redcar: :flower: :rougiem:

Just had to get some type of pics in this thread.
The animated ones are for the video.

sambrinar

Not reading anymore until you post pics. Hmmph.

(I'd love to see that HQ again). ;-)

Hey Teri, you in here?? I can't see through all the cobwebs...... we need to chant again I think..

Witty we aint getting any younger, git to snapping picts...:whip: We still haven't seen the new clam

Jiddy

Witty, you old SOB, years later im still bugging you for a pic update.... lets make it easy this time and dont make me beg like the old days

Frankie

RS STAFF
Here's a new species for you Dave :D
capt1cc7ea7338324ba583a16213ac3cd33.jpg

sambrinar

got a new maxima,,,,was wifeys command to buy it,,,,pics at some time,,,,,but its a cutie~

^^ this thing is probably 10" by now... lest we will never know it seems <cough> gonna have an asthma attack in here with all the dust and cobwebs

Witfull

ok, the tank as we all knew it no longer exists. everything got sold off due to me having way to much fun with something else. before i dropped of the planet, i was having some erratic behavior issues. loss of self control, irrational mood swings, and my behavior in general became asinine. i began self medicating with alcohol which only worsened things. soon i was diagnosed with that word no one wants to hear. i had a tumor, brain cancer. anyone who knows anyone who has been through it or has them selves know that if it doesnt kill you, the cure will damn well try its best to finish the job. i was weakened too the point where other parts of the body began to quit. i would recover and relapse with organ problems. several surgeries and way to many hospital stays were normal for quite some time. at one point i was told i had 2 years tops if things didnt improve. that was 5 yrs ago. last relapse was not to long ago and i am happy to say i havent been in a hospital for 13 months now.

all that is left of the tank is the basic tank, rock, sump, skimmer and lights. only one inhabitant. Jr. the tiny Hawaiian zebra moray a sponsor gave me after the beloved Z died. Jr. is now over 4ft long (he was no bigger than a pencil when i got him) not as fat a Z yet, but still young as morays go. im still in law enforcement thankfully to great insurance and federal laws. so, thats it in a nut shell.

cracker

Hey Man welcome back, You gonna setup again? Hey ,take Your time, this is supposed to be relaxing & fun.

Witfull

No plans on anything, Jr and I are happy. He is like a dog, walk near and he comes out slithers around then disappears again. How a 4 foot critter can vanish is funny. Right now I have more important things.

Sent from Capt. Kirk's communicator

Witfull

That was Z, he was huge when I rescued him Jr I got from a sponsor after Z passed (his passing and last photo made front page of reef central for a week.

After that, I got a message from a sponsor with a phone number and to call ASAP. he asks if I would be home for an overnight air delivery. I said yes and asked for what? I was told something for you. ....open box, the tiniest zebra eel was inside with a note saying that he didn't order it, just showed up in a shipment, and must have been fate.

Sent from Capt. Kirk's communicator