Whippetguy's 16g Nano Tank

Choff

Way Jealous! I have yet to see my tiger. He has built a network of tunnels so deep under my center rock. I have only caught a glimpse of a claw about a week ago.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
John the tiger shrimp and yellow lined goby are awesome. Do they do better in a pair like that?

I can't answer this with any certainty, but I did have another pair which the goby jumped out of the tank and I then I eventually lost the shrimp.

tommyboynj

Really cool tank. My next move was going to be bigger but that little tank would look awesome on my dresser. Now I just have to convince the wife.

Looks good man i love my yellow watch man he is a hoot, wanna find a shrimp for him
Sharing a pic of my Lil guy
tenuzeva.jpg

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks guppy breeder. Nice watchman that you have there. I hope to update my nano sometime over the next week or so.

Blndbunny

Are you just running the stock lights on there? My husband bought me one of these tanks for my sewing room and I'm trying to figure if I should pick up another light

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
I do just run the stock lighting. I was totally planning on upgrading the lighting and bought a Maxspect Razor. Turns out it was back ordered and by the time it arrived(3 months later) I was afraid to change things since all my corals are doing so well and growing. I'm keeping the Maxspect to possibly use in the future or on another tank. I have mainly lps and softies. My cyphastrea is about 4 inches under the light and spreading over the LR like crazy.

Sent from John's Tapatalk

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Latest tank shot. Power is out from a snowstorm so my cam is not on one of my generator outlets so if you're wondering, that's why it states disconnection.

BE914619-0BEE-4C34-9F5B-E974C21066DE-856-00000089943A9F3B.jpg