Where are all the reefers

How many friends have left the hobby in your circle of friends.

• none

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 1-5

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 6-10

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 10-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • were're all here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pat24601

As a "software expert" I can tell you that you have your printer set up incorrectly for this application. What you do is change the setting so that by default all such pictured are printed in gray scale. They you print one picture for each kid and tell them that they don't get a second picture until they color in the first picture. (grin) That way the colors come from an inexpensive box of crayons, which if you think about it, is about the same thing as printer ink.

This is seriously a good idea. Not just a joke.

Pat24601

Don't knock software engineers too much. I spent my entire carer doing computer programming and all. I did like the various jobs, but one overriding factor was that it was the only thing I knew that someone would pay me for. (grin)

There are 10 kinds of people. Those that understand binary and those that don’t.

mtamorrow

I always think there are 3 kinda of people.

Those who make things happen.

Those who watch things happen.

And those who wonder what happened!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul B

There are 10 kinds of people. Those that understand binary and those that don’t.

I am so stupid. :confused:

But if you and I were stranded on a desert Island. You would be looking for a computer while I was making a flat screen TV out of two coconut shells, a harmonica and a hermit crab. If it was a blue legged hermit crab, I could make it in Blue ray surround sound. :D

Pat24601

I am so stupid. :confused:

But if you and I were stranded on a desert Island. You would be looking for a computer while I was making a flat screen TV out of two coconut shells, a harmonica and a hermit crab. If it was a blue legged hermit crab, I could make it in Blue ray surround sound. :D

Ha!

BTW, the joke is pretty simple. In binary “10” means “two”.

So “10 kinds of people” in binary doesn’t mean “ten kinds of people” it means “two kinds of people”

Yes, that’s the kind of thing I did in my mispent youth instead of drinking and partying with supermodels. Kinda sad.

But, I married a supermodel. So, it worked out.

Last edited:

Paul B

Yes, that’s the kind of thing I did in my mispent youth instead of drinking and partying with supermodels. Kinda sad.

But, I married a supermodel. So, it worked out.

I partied with Supermodels and drank. I also married a Supermodel 44 years ago. But she is only my starter wife. :D