What's your RSM Radion schedule

mike1970

I made this thread to see how the guys who madified there hood in the RSM to run there Radions are using them?The schedule the intensity what spectrum you are running because we are not running them the intended way. Post a graph talk about growth in your coral you get the picture. Here is my graph Red Sea max 250 2x XR30w gen 3 I am acclaiming them to 50% peak 14k

Last edited:
Still cycling my tank at the moment... But I've downloaded Nav's schedule as that has supposedly good coloration. Using an XR15 Pro.

Good to start this thread... Look forward to seeing more charts shared for RSM owners [emoji106]

Cheers!

Sent from my Xperia Z3

spiraling

I'm using the standard "coral radiance" preset running 8 hours. I've only had it two weeks and its still in acclimation mode. Its a xr15 on my 130d. Being closer to the water I have the maximum set for 65%. I also mostly have lps and softies.

soco

i dont have a radion but i just got my first led. Im still setting the tank up so there is no coral under them. The store i will be stocking my tank with has radions over their frag tanks. My question is do i need to lower my lights from the preset programming when i start putting things under them?