What's your background

What do you use for backgrounds on RS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Basile

Just bored and started to change my setting, when i realised that i've put some colorfull links to my signature, and noticed that we can modify are backgrounds. So curious on how people see things on this site; so what are your fave backdrops.If you don't know where to change it, its in your user CP under edit options , last line miscellanious

Nexus Blue RS

Grey RS

Nexus Green RS

blue

lite

Reef Santuary Forums v Bulletin 3 style

Sapphire

Have just tried them all and I think I'll stick with the default - although the nexus blue was quite good too!

Basile

Was reading my post this morning, i'm sorry if i offended by saying i was bored.Poor choice of words, i should of said, resthless instead. There's always something to read on here. And i do ; i must read around 100 threads a day here. I don't always post because i'm not qualify to give too much advice, i leave that to the pros. On some occasion i put my .02 cents but i never preach on something. :happywalk

Frankie

RS STAFF
Plain old blue for me. The other options with cool colors will interfere with reading text that is in other colors.

Uslanja

Well, my mother is Italian and my father is English so I guess I'm....... Oh, that background! What was I thinking? We like the default. Tried the others but we feel the default is the easiest on our old eyes!