whats growing on my corals?

kyle4201

Noticed a couple small ones but this 1 is big. What r they?
20130903_175450_zpsc6fd0e46.jpg

20130903_175501_zps77850b5c.jpg

Mike Johnson

Better be happy that Anthony answered your question before me because I was going to tell you it was the Devil's Death Fungus. Wah ah ah.

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
Better be happy that Anthony answered your question before me because I was going to tell you it was the Devil's Death Fungus. Wah ah ah.

LOL, that's all he would have needed to hear. We would all see him on some sky-scrapper ledge on the 11 o'clock news surrounded by reporters yelling jump, jump! lol

Last edited:

kyle4201

I must have missed all this while I was on vacation in Michigan or something. Lol and Mike I would have had a heart attack. But it probably would have been funny later.

Mike Johnson

We lost "the signal" during the black out. Did you save it? The "M" is for Mark or Mike; either one of the Breeding Johnsons.

jsgarrido

I had a whole bunch of this pineapple sponges for like a month in my fuge but then declined. I don’t know what happen I didn’t change anything in my tank it just disappeared

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I had a whole bunch of this pineapple sponges for like a month in my fuge but then declined. I don’t know what happen I didn’t change anything in my tank it just disappeared

I've always been able to spot some of these little pineapple sponges in my tank. They tend to grow in shady spots & under ledges. I don't have near as many as I had at one time. I think they come & go with water nutrient levels maybe :dunno: as long as they are harmless & don't start clogging up plumbing or look gross, leave them be.