what else should we carry, how can we do better

Discussion in 'TB Aquatics' started by tbaquatics, May 29, 2013.

1. tbaquatics

tbaquatics RS Sponsor

Those who know us, know we strive to offer good service, good prices and only sell products that are quality and useful. No snake oil or ab busters here!

What are products you'd like us to carry that we don't?

What can we do better?

Oxylebius likes this.
  2. PSU4ME

PSU4ME JoePa lives on!!!
    RS STAFF

Hey Brian. You guys certainly carry good stuff and at great prices. I won't ask for anything specific but my shopping habit requires me to try and buy all the things I need in one order so in general I think an expansion of product lines is always a good idea (a big undertaking I know). You are always on the top of my shopping list though cause your shipping is super fast.

Oxylebius and nanoreefing4fun like this.
  3. nanoreefing4fun

nanoreefing4fun Well-Known Member
    RS STAFF

Reef Chronicle:
    Yup

Cheers Brian - thought I would post your vid in your sponsor forum here on RS

Oxylebius likes this.