What do you do on Reef Sanctuary

What do you do when , where, what, how long

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BobBursek

If you are at the home page, on the upper left colume it will say "I Spy" if you click on it it will take you there too. BigAl, sometimes I do not see post on on I Spy, that are in the forum that they are posted in?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
BigAl, sometimes I do not see post on on I Spy, that are in the forum that they are posted in?

Bob I've never noticed that to be the case here. I know sometimes after a big MS Update that sometimes my FireFox has to be cleaned up (I think MS does this on purpose) or I can't see scrolling posts. I just use ATF-Cleaner.exe to clear it all out and re-launch FireFox.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Do you mean MS Update? That's MicroSoft Update of their Windows (usually a Service Pack or Security Patch).

BobBursek

BigAl,
just happened now, all post I made here in the last 10 minutes are not showing up on my screen after clicking on the post in I Spy to answer them. I hope I explained that right.

BobBursek

BA,
a better explination, I click on the thread on ISpy, takes me to the thread, I post a statement, hit post, then hit the "back" button to go to I Spy again, and then my other posts are no longer there, except for the one I just did.

D3monic

I didnt see the "I mainly troll forums while driving a company vehicle in traffic" option. That would of been my main choice...if I made a post between 8am-4pm I did it while making a left hand turn and giving a cabby the finger.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Oh that's because it only shows the LAST post of a certain thread when you first start the page. Then as it scrolls you'll see all subsequent posts.

Does that make sense?

BobBursek

BA,
if I understand that right, if someone has posted on the thread I previosly posted on when I go back to Spy, my post will not show up anymore?

sneaks03

Yeah I am a Network Engineer so I get on here quite often and surf the forums just to clear my head. Weekends and afternoons not so much as I get tired of being on a computer.

BobBursek

Basile,
I kinda live here a bit, try to give only accurate info, I hate junk info or someone in good faith, giving wrong info. It has gotten me in trouble a few times with fustration on that, and I got out of line, and deserved it. I read alot of books over and over again before I started my tank, BUT I wish I would have known about the forums then, and been able to get more real, hands on info and asked questions to the reefers, Good Poll.

sneaks03

Bob I have to agree with you, I did months worth of research and feel like i have learned more from these forums in the last week than i did then. I think it is the "here are my experiences" knowledge you get from here that helps more than anything.

Phreek

I get on here when there is nothing better to do, and usually just check my messages. I only respond to a thread if it interests me, and only post questions that I cannot find the answer to elsewhere.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
LOL!! I had never seen this poll before...kinda funny how many of them I'd have to check as what I do.
Don't think I will even go there :yup:
I love this forum and all that I have learned here. :hug1:

Iamonlyme

I am On reading and surfing when I am not at work or running my kids I use to post updates but gave up on my threads so now polls and read lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk