What, and how often do you feed your fish?

screemer

I got some Nu flakes when i bought my 1st pair of Clowns. They seem to be ok with it now, after not eating much for first 2 days. I was told to give them half a flake in the morning, and half a flake in the evening, every day. Half a flake seems quite a bit, and there always seems to be a bit left in the tank.

Zvejkus

I feed my fish usually once a day, using frozen brine shrimps or Spectrum Thera +A 1mm dry food from New Life US company. I am trying to change that each day. I have no problems with that, most of my fishes eat the granules, I am using brine shrimps cause of my lovely mandarin fish, he eats just this food and the one, which he finds in tank on rocks.

Paul B

I feed almost every day live blackworms, live new born brine shrimp, and either fresh clam, fish eggs, shrimp, or chopped fish.

Oakhouse

I feed twice daily mysis and gut loaded brine on rotation (3 or 4 feeds on Mysis, 1 Brine). Every other day a piece of an algae sheet (red and green). About twice a week a small qty of Rotifers for the Gonipora, Gorgonia, and other filter feeders (they are really doing well with it), and then once a week my RBTA get a little whole fish. Very occasionaly I feed dry food, but it only seems to be the Clowns that take it.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I feed the tank every other day... frozen - San Francisco Bay Brand Frozen Saltwater Multi-Pack - occasionally I will give them a daily treat - dry/flake

Aquarium Fish Food: San Francisco Bay Brand Frozen Saltwater Multi-Pack

Marine Cuisine is a blend of natural seafood ingredients, spirulina algae, color enhancers, and vitamins. A complete diet for your marine carnivores - provides the same nutritional balance found on a coral reef. Its familiar scent entices fish to feed aggressively.

Emerald Entrée is a complete nutritional package especially for fish that rely on microalgae and vegetable matter as a main nutrition source. Fortified with Omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA, proven to be important for optimal growth and disease prevention in marine fish. Also contains mysis shrimp, a natural attractant, to stimulate appetite and entice finicky eaters.

100% Squid is an excellent source of protein and a great supplementary food for carnivores such as triggerfish and groupers. Ornamental shrimp and other invertebrates such as crabs and starfish will also enjoy this nutritious treat.

Omega-3 enriched Brine Shrimp, with enhanced HUFA levels, promote fish maturation and breeding while increasing disease resistance. Excellent diet for saltwater fish where these special omegas are a must for the longevity of your fish.

I feed my fish once per day, Also because of my Mandarin, But i feed them a blend of Mysis-Brine and Bloodworms, every other day I switch up the Mysis with some chopped clam or squid to get a little variety. I soak all the food in Vitamarin-C for about 15 min b4 feeding. I also have Marine Flake that my Clown loves...and I give it a pinch or two every other day, it appears to enjoy this.