Welcoming New People

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Just a bump... Cheers to all RS members that welcome new members to RS in our Meet & Greet forum ! It's always nice when you join a new forum and the members make you feel welcomed and it really helps RS grow :)

Meet & Greet Forum

I just saw a post yesterday of a new member that said I have been Lurking (reading but never posting) on RS for over a year and the friendly helpful post they consistently saw, finally made them feel comfortable enough to join in :dance:

RS is special, a real Sanctuary of reefing forums without Flames (rude, offensive replies) unlike lots of other forums

To anyone new to RS, the little star at the very bottom left hand side of every post, lets RS members say thanks in just one other way. I am often clicking on it when I see RS members welcoming new members
009.gif
it's a fun way to say thank you for helping RS grow.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Just a bump... Cheers to all RS members that welcome new members to RS in our Meet & Greet forum ! It's always nice when you join a new forum and the members make you feel welcomed and it really helps RS grow :)

Meet & Greet Forum

I just saw a post yesterday of a new member that said I have been Lurking (reading but never posting) on RS for over a year and the friendly helpful post they consistently saw, finally made them feel comfortable enough to join in :dance:

RS is special, a real Sanctuary of reefing forums without Flames (rude, offensive replies) unlike lots of other forums