Welcome to your members' tank forum!

ReefLady

Staff member
This forum was created for members to create threads documenting their tanks for all to see.

A couple of ground rules:

1. The question of whether or not to allow people to reply to your tank thread was put up for a vote. The result of the vote was to let people reply, so that is the format of this forum. This was done, I believe, to open the tanks up for discussion. So please feel free to do so- ask questions, give kudos, discuss equipment, etc.

2. If you have a thread you would like moved here, please notify any of the RS moderators. You will HAVE to request to have a thread moved here, as the moderators have been instructed not to move anything here without the thread starter's permission. This is here for you to enjoy if you'd like to, but whether you choose to participate in this forum or have your tank thread here is up to you.

Thanks, and enjoy!

ReefLady

Staff member
Correction: Please PM me, with a link to the thread, and I'll be happy to move it. This will help avoid confusion and take the weight off our mods, who we all know do plenty around here already.

Thanks

Travis

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Thaks Travis! Great idea!

I have a couple of thread going with my new cube tank so may move it over soon! ohnny:)

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Sure! Go to your User CP, Edit avatar...from there you can upload your own tiny avatar or choose from one of the many listed :)

Humahuma

How do I make a new thread? But any ways I have a fifty five gallon salt water tank that I have had for a little over three years now and only had two or three fish die. Woodstock, do you have a tank?

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Click on the Forums, then click the corresponding forum (General, New, etc..); once you're in there click on [New Thread].

Yes, I have one. Look in the Reef Chronicles forum... Woodstock's 90 gallon thread :D

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Make sure you get permission to use the photo first, then use a resizing program to shrink it down and upload it for your avatar.