Welcome to the Anemone Club FORUM!

caitrina

The Bluespots laughed at my little fish and wouldn't let me in so I brought my nems and came home.......:wave:

hma

As a start here once again my ENTRY into the club. I am glad about many nice pictures and discussions.

clarkiibtaqm8.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Now Heinz how do you expect the rest of us to follow up after you post your AMAZING pic like that :) Wow! I have new goals for my new tank now :)

Allen

hma

Now Heinz how do you expect the rest of us to follow up after you post your AMAZING pic like that :) Wow! I have new goals for my new tank now :)

Allen

Tatarataaaaaaaaaa .....:whstlr:

Exact Allen ...., pics, pics, pics and then of course tips and many many good discussions with and from all of you. :snshne:

zauber

My anemone got stuck where the filter sucks in the water. I got it off and it didn't look good at first but it quickly started to move around and look normal again. How do I stop it from getting to close to the skimmer and/or filter?

zauber

My anemone got stuck where the filter sucks in the water. I got it off and it seems to be recovering. Does anybody have any ideas on how to keep it off the skimmer and/or filter?

zauber

My anemone got stuck on the filter where the water gets sucked in. I got it off and it seems to be recovering. Does anybody have any ideas on how to keep it away from the skimmer and the filter?