Welcome to "Cherry Pickin'!"

ReefLady

Staff member
The second in the new "Exotic Corals" category, this is here for you to post that sweet piece you saw online so one of your good friends, who love you very much, here at ReefSanctuary can get a shot at it.

Whether it's an unbelievable piece or a really nice piece at a really nice price, or someone selling primo frags, if you see it and don't buy it,

HOOK US UP!!!!

Enjoy!

T

mps9506

ohh, I'm gonna like this one...
Is this open to links to any vendor or just sponsers?
Mike

ReefLady

Staff member
Any vendor or private entity selling corals is fair game. The main purpose of this forum is to benefit the members.

What I'm going to do, however, is allow the sponsors to post a limited number of their cherry pieces in here if they see fit, and a special price for the coral if they so desire.

logical

Call me slow Travis, but are you saying someone like me, if I happened upon a really special piece, could put a pic and a price right in this forum!!!???? I'm reading this wrong right? You know this could turn the cherry hunt on it's booty :)
Obviously myself and other vendors would offer pricing at rock bottom as we know the coral is going home to some of the finest reefers on the web!

Peace!

:whstlr: :LOL: :whstlr:

ReefLady

Staff member
Hey Bryan! That's what I'm saying :)

And when you get your butt back online and fire up the sponsorship again, you can even post your own in here for sale. But they'd better be cherries... not that you seem to have a problem getting your hands on those. :D

I still owe you a couple broken bulbs... sorry about that...

logical

Hehe, yeah bad timing on my part as I sit here at home on the wife's machine...mines reformatting, and my cameras are at the store :( I'll get something out here soon! What are the RS people hunting nowadays?

logical

Hey Travis! Ok, if you say I can, you know I will! Hoping to have the site beginning to get active with pieces by mid Feb. And definitely will sponsor! Been up to my ears in a potentionally huge aquaculture project. No rush on the bulbs.
EMail me if a Sunday coffee/chat can be arranged, we have a ton to catch up on.

I'll warm up a bit on my link posting, and while it isnt a cherry coral, I cant believe no one has bought one of these yet! THe coolest goby !

http://www.atlantisaquarium.net/images/goby3.jpg.JPG

Peace!

sharks

Contributing Member
Bryan that is an awesome fish!
Tell as about it if you have time.
How much and where do we pay for it?
I can't wait for you to get back online and I check almost daily so get to it! ;)

<----------^waves cash at Logical^

Thanks to Travis for this excellent idea. I have seen a few here and there that I just can't afford at the time. And then again I miss alot of new arrivals online that I would jump at. This sounds like a very popular category to me
S

logical

Hey Sharks! My bad, that is on the Atlantis Aquarium site on the fish page. Called a Panda Goby :)

http://www.atlantisaquarium.net

While I havent dealt with them yet (AA), I've also keenly listened and heard nothing negative. So I'm trying to save up a few extra bucks and get a few frags for the farm :)

Peace!

ReefLady

Staff member
Logical, I'm one of the many who can't wait until you get back online... sponsor or no, the Internet just ain't the same without ya. :)

logical

Sharks, glad I found a bit of web you hadn't stumbled on yet! I want sooo many frags from there it is silly!

Travis, thanks man! Impossible to express how hard I'm/we're trying to get organized enough to get back to listing.

Reef Fanatic, I'm not sure at all about the fish and nipping....I do like that it isnt ungodly expensive, so I may have to try one sometime. Cute as can be though.

Have a great one, B