Welcome - RB Stall High School

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I wanted to take a moment to welcome our newest group to the forums:

RB Stall High School

You now have your very own area to put your projects and discuss them in details. Of course the rest of the forum is wide open for your research and studies.

Welcome to RS!! :)

HurricaneCaleb

Thanks again for the opportunity. We have a week of school left, so it's looking like we won't be able to get the tank running by then. New goal is the start of school. I would like to have the DT cycled by then. All other parts will be added as we get funding.

If you are local and would like to donate equipment please contact me. We can find a use for everything. If you would like make monetary donations you can send a check and I can get you a receipt from the bookkeeper. We are building a website and will have a page for our sponsors. I understand there are tons of scams going on all over the internet. If you would like more information please pm me. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Please check back often for updates. Hopefully things get rolling soon.

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
Welcome to RS. It's great to have a school on board to educate future reefers.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Very cool. Welcome reefers.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

BLADEYAMAHA

agcwelcome29.gif

Thanks again for the opportunity. We have a week of school left, so it's looking like we won't be able to get the tank running by then. New goal is the start of school. I would like to have the DT cycled by then. All other parts will be added as we get funding.

If you are local and would like to donate equipment please contact me. We can find a use for everything. If you would like make monetary donations you can send a check and I can get you a receipt from the bookkeeper. We are building a website and will have a page for our sponsors. I understand there are tons of scams going on all over the internet. If you would like more information please pm me. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Please check back often for updates. Hopefully things get rolling soon.

Where in Chas are you? I used to live there and I wouldn't mind donating. My brother went to Middleton HS BTW.

Welcome to the forum. I would recommend spending a summer doing more research:). I'm not close enough to donate, but will be following the project. Great opportunity for the students, have fun!

reeferman

welcome!im not too far from Charleston and frequent in the summer.what kind of equipment do you all need?maybe i could bring a donation with me next visit.

HurricaneCaleb

Thanks for the interest everyone. As far as needs go, we need everything. So far we have a 125 gallon tank and dry rock. We will need plumbing, stand, lights, heaters, return pumps, powerheads, 55/75 gallon for sump/refugium...off the top of my head. We have livestock donations promised once we get the tank up. I have some frags starting in my tank along with some juvi clowns I will sell to raise $$ for the system.

Please keep the ideas and encouragement coming.