Waterbox 70.3

Mac1980

Hello everyone,

Ive been a long time member here on reef sanctuary. Ive been out of reef keeping for around 3 years. Well im back. I just purchased a waterbox 70.3. Pics coming as soon as i receive.

P.S. I was mcentire1123 but i can not remember my password. So if you could help Travis i would appreciate it.

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
Hi Mac, did you try using the reset password function? I have a verizon email address on file for you... still that one?

Mac1980

Hi Mac, did you try using the reset password function? I have a verizon email address on file for you... still that one?

Yes I tried that. I do not have that email account anymore. So I was not able to change password.

Travis

Administrator
Staff member
RS STAFF
OK I added your new email address to your old username. You can use that to reset your password. (This forum software doesn't allow me to trigger a password reset email to you like the old one did, or I'd do that for you)

Mac1980

OK I added your new email address to your old username. You can use that to reset your password. (This forum software doesn't allow me to trigger a password reset email to you like the old one did, or I'd do that for you)

Thank you sir