HELP! Water flow for Duncans

PCDS

Hi everyone
-( pre-coffee thread so be warned may not be coherent!)
I recently adjusted my power heads as the sand was being blown away from the bottom of the tank at one spot. Since then my Duncan coral which was previously doing really well, is not looking too good and even worse not eating ( I may have over done the mysis as it regurgitated several shrimp back per head rather than the one each I was hoping to feed it)
My tank is very tall and I have to use a long extendable pipette to target feed corals at the bottom.
Initially the two lower heads were opening up but not the top three. I have tried to adjust the position several time with no improvement. It has been a couple of days now.

I' m not 100% sure it was the water flow change though. I have seen my lemon peel and even my yellow tang peck at the top head ( target feeding the coral may have made it into a target???) this may explain why the bottom two heads have looked better?

How much flow have you placed your Duncans in?
My nano tank is ready now -should I just move it into this?

I plan to watch the fish carefully over the next few days - how long can a Duncan survive without feeding?

Antics

I personally would move it if your Tang is developing a taste. I've never target fed Duncans in my own aquariums or at work. We have a few that are close to 60 heads that just sit under a metal halide and a Gyre. If the Tang is picking at it a lot I would move it to the nano assuming its ready.

PCDS

The Duncan is looking better today. Although not completely back to normal. I will stop moving it around and keep an eye on the fish. My lemon peel Angel is definitely not "reef safe" :(
image.jpg

PCDS

I personally would move it if your Tang is developing a taste. I've never target fed Duncans in my own aquariums or at work. We have a few that are close to 60 heads that just sit under a metal halide and a Gyre. If the Tang is picking at it a lot I would move it to the nano assuming its ready.
Thanks. I may do this soon if things don't improve soon