want to trade gaming pc for larger tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newjack

please ignore thread and could a mod delete this please.

I don't know who posted this but I cant figure out how to delete it. I would never trade my pc for a tank and its not even my pc listed.

Can someone delete this thread please?

Last edited:
Not trying to mean or anything buddy but if i was trading an aquarium with all the things you've included here.. Well to have this simply put i could build this same pc with probably a little over 1000.00.. Depending on the size and everything i would probably just barely be able to fill it up with water with possibly have a filter and lights lol

DaveK

I am also not trying to beat up on you, but cody is correct. While you may have spent a bundle on your computer when it was new, the value drops very rapidly. The posted specs of the machine, DDR2, only 4 GB memory, and so on kind of tell us it's "last years" model.

You'd be a lot better off looking for a used reef system or components and paying cash. If your handy, consider a lot of DIY projects for your new reef.

Newjack

I didn't post this nor is it my specs... Idk were the hell this thread came from.. Hell my PC has ddr3 12gig with a core I7 extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.